2Klikstomars - "Sexual content. Gunshot pussy."

Username: 2Klikstomars

Ban reason: "Sexual content. Gunshot pussy."
Length of ban: Indefinite
Ban Issue:
What I was banned for is not against the rules

Vote Opt-Out: false

Events leading to the ban

Yeah, I was roleplaying a shitty security cadet that probably joined for the wrong reasons. He was being egged on by a veteran member of the security force (Whom I do not know, and have no affiliation with out of character.)

As a veteran myself, I’m very familiar with the vernacular used in military spaces and dark humor. I was playing a pretty damn true to life rendition of someone who feels a little too comfortable abusing power. I believe the events in the roleplay that whatever admin had a problem with were as follows:

At one point my character was egged on to ‘do what he must to defend himself’ from a slime by his veteran officer. (The slime posed no threat, but it’s a creature that can’t fight back or tell on you. Pretty prime bullying material.) When he was caught by the HoS, he made up an excuse as to why he was harming the slime. (It was gangstalking me, I think it’s a crazed rapist, it was giving me the fisheye, ect) and yeah, it’s a little ridiculous but a lot of what is present in SS13&14 is.

Then, some security officer shot a mime during evacuation, a single time, didn’t crit him. When we were all in the security room of the evac shuttle, the mime came to complain. My character responded with “It’s just a gunshot wound, pussy. Walk it off”.

Reason the ban should be removed

All of that was nasty behavior, but if it isn’t obvious by now, I was intentionally roleplaying a nasty character. To be banned permanently with no conversation about this really stretches credulity. I have a different character that I play on much more often (an atmospheric tech) that does nothing remotely like what I was doing with my security cadet, and is generally a nice person.

In what kind of roleplay server are you not allowed to occasionally roleplay a shitty person? It should be dealt with in-character. I still don’t understand what rule, if any, I broke. If sexual content in roleplay is even mentioning the existence of sexual acts, I really am flabbergasted.

If the staff team is trying to say calling someone a pussy is a gendered slur or something, I would have to say that’s outlandish. If you’re going to let people use the big ‘fuck’ word, or ‘cunt’, or any number of other swear words I’ve heard on the server, calling a guy a pussy is pretty inoffensive.

Alternate Accounts

The ban reason has been corrected. It was initially placed by a misreading of the context surrounding that message. Please read the new banreason and amend your appeal.

So, you’re telling me that you realized that the initial ban was incorrectly placed and instead of removing it, you combed through chat logs to find something else that you deemed would be bannable? You know, even though the joke made was completely innocuous and could be heard out of any third grade boy’s mouth? You know cops in real life make identical jokes to their buddies, right?

I will not amend the appeal with no mention of the original ban reason, because it definitely feels relevant here.

you are free to mention the original reason that the ban was applied for if you believe it is relevant to the appeal. however, amending the appeal is still required as the reason given for this specific appeal no longer stands. reread your ban, amend your appeal to your updated ban with information you believe is appropriate, and we may process it.

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to reduce the ban from indefinite to 4 weeks.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:

• Didn’t seem to care in the appeal.
  • No other history.
  • Attitude doesn’t give confidence.
  • Disregarding a rule they disagree with.
  • Behavior is covered by a no-tolerance rule.
  • Learn to play within the rules.

Appeal Accepted - Reduced ban ending on 2024-08-04T00:00:00Z.

Added appeal-accepted and removed appeal-pending

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.