a problem when i changed to windows 10

as some of you know i use windows 7 and i decided to upgreate but instead of getting better performence it did the oppsite i will usaly on windows 7 get 20 fps with meduim graphics and now i get like 6fps with the lowest possible graphics and mind you my pc is not weak it can run war thunder max graphics at 40 fps so how do i fix this problem playing on 6fps isn’t fun you know

I’m not really sure cause this is a space station 14 forum.

ss14 is not compatible with windows 7

YES it isn’t compatible with wind 7 but explain to me how it ran it better the supported version
like how, how can a pc runing war thunder max graphics struggle to run a 2d pixel game
(side note if wind8 can run something wind7 can nearly always run it)

hop on linux 🧌

I remember playing cmo with under 5 fps while being a diona 

Im sure you can do it with 6

2 hours ago, unclerk said:

I remember playing cmo with under 5 fps while being a diona 

Im sure you can do it with 6

Was fighting hard as hell??

i am a happy to say it got 6x worse now running at 0 fps i just wanna play the game again man

13 hours ago, LowTierGod said:

Was fighting hard as hell??

My game would crash 5-6 times a round so i would not go into action and wouldnt play any antag roles. I fucked around with the settings a little bit so i would at least get a little better fps, i get 10-20 fps with nearly no crashes and im used to play it like this at this point. But ping is a way bigger problem to me. Im fine with 5 fps but playing with ~250 ping gives me a disadvantage in combat comparing to a dude with 30 ping. So yes combat was hard and it still is

i am happy to state that with another ss14 dev appranetly because i was using windows 7 back in the day it thought i was still using it so it treated my windows as windows 7 even tho it was 10 so it made the windows have a stroke ram and cpu cap tring to understand what is this program doing just deleted it the reinstaled it works perfectly now at the same 120 fps