[Admin Username Unknown] SS14 Username - The_Great_Wizard

SS14 account: The_Great_Wizard
Character name: Mime
When was the ban: A very long time ago. Like months
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard
Your side of the story: NGL this was a long time ago and there is another thread with my other appeal. To put it simply I killed someone for what I had assumed was a murderer, however he wasn’t. I abandoned a staff sit due to ignorance (I thought it was over) and therefore I was banned. I made an appeal a while later however completely forgot to check up on it so the appeal was dropped.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The ban wasn’t false. To be honest I just want to get back the SS13 experience and enjoy making drugs and playing MIDI files. To be honest I don’t bring much to the community however I am only appealing for self entertainment as I have lost the majority of my motivation to play other games. I tried out some of the other servers however, I am not Russian, and I don’t enjoy playing alone.
Anything else we should know: I apologize for what I have done, and I understand if this appeal seems selfish or lacked intent, however I truly want to reincorporate myself back into the servers of Wizard Den.

Thanks to whoever reads this

Unbanned.

Very epic. This is cool😀

From Accepted to Ban Appeals