Ban Appeal

Ban reason: Abuse from range
Length of ban: Permanent
Events leading to the ban: None, I just joined the game and haven’t even played a single round.
Reason the ban should be removed: I just joined the game with my friends, we are playing for the first time, and we can’t even join. We don’t understand why we are banned.

Weird claim to make considering you have connected multiple times on August 3rd.

Me and my friends all got banned for no reason, despite not having even played ever. We only today decided to make a ban appeal

Bro you banned whole Lithuania. You banned an ip that starts with 86.[ip], not understanding that this bans whole Lithuania. Now if a person plays from that country, his ip starts from 86. Meaning a whole country can’t play. I have confirmed this. Now I can easily evade this, how ever my friends who want to play the game fairly, don’t want to do this. Your choice man.

> You banned an ip that starts with 86.[ip], not understanding that this bans whole Lithuania. Now if a person plays from that country, his ip starts from 86. Meaning a whole country can’t play.

My IP is <REDACTED>. I’m neither banned nor Lithuanian. I’m not sure where you got that idea from, but that’s not how bans are applied, and it’s not how IPs are allocated per country.

Your account has most assuredly connected to our servers before and you seem to know an awful lot about the bans for a first time player who has never played before. We also do not appreciate your goading about simply evading the ban.

Denied.

Due to your attempt to evade your ban, you are banned indefinitely. You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server’s admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14’s Wizard’s Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals