ban request

hello mods and anybody else, i want to get a player of the character called edgelord adams banned, he:

  1. he as a warden imprisoned me for 15 minutes

  2. he didnt put my shit into a evidence locker after taking it

3)he also refused to give me back my shit after releasing me

4)all of that happened when i was playing as a security officer he ordered an arrest some time after for no reason

  1. even the admins gave me a syndie role and a full heal after seeing this bullshit

  2. all of that happened when i was playing as a security officer

please do something, cause i swear to god i am gonna gib him next time i am gonna get a syndie or nukie antag 

Also I forgot I wanted to get him an warden roleban

You’re better off to message admins in-game about it at the time at the event (Pressing F1) rather than calling someone out on the forums.

7 hours ago, kaishiba said:

You’re better off to message admins in-game about it at the time at the event (Pressing F1) rather than calling someone out on the forums.

I did but they didn’t respond so I decided it will be a good idea to post this here

2 hours ago, nine999_99 said:

I did but they didn’t respond so I decided it will be a good idea to post this here

Even if they didn’t respond, they definitely read it.

No need to post here.

13 hours ago, nine999_99 said:

please do something, cause i swear to god i am gonna gib him next time i am gonna get a syndie or nukie antag 

you can and will be banned if you do this

15 hours ago, nine999_99 said:

please do something, cause i swear to god i am gonna gib him next time i am gonna get a syndie or nukie antag 

Please do not metagrudge other players. 

Quote

I did but they didn’t respond so I decided it will be a good idea to post this here

It may not be explicitly said but we do keep an eye out whenever we receive reports in the relay.