BlitzGunner225 Hit Cap Ban Appeal

SS14 account: BlitzGunner225 
Character name: Jeremy Reynolds 
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Unlimited
Reason for Ban: Attacking cap and then going afk
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I had to go so I decided to screw with someone a bit. I hit captain about 3 times with my fists. An officer came and I stole his baton and threw it to the side and someone else came in and I was cuffed. I then left while also seemingly leaving my game on. An admin ahelped my afk account and then banned me and left in the ban note that I should appeal at the forums.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have sort of served my ban as I have been banned for a bit more than a week but I would also be fine with an added short temp ban. I understand that even though my actions were minute, they are still not allowed and I am sorry for that. I won’t do it again. I have shown my dedication to the game time and time again with sprites and plans and so on even while I was banned as I do really care and do want to play again.

Ban time is sufficient punishment

Do note that contributing does not give you a get out of jail free card. If you’re about to leave then just leave, notify an admin if you’re a head or special role so it can be replaced. Don’t cause chaos then just leave because you’re bored.

appeal accepted.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals