Cesar12468 - Alt of Tibirculosis3D

Username: Cesar12468

Ban reason: Alt of Tibirculosis3D
Length of ban: Indefinite
Ban Issue:
I do not know why I was banned

Vote Opt-Out: false

Events leading to the ban

My Username is Cesar12468, I played on the Wizard’s Den Servers (Leviathan and Lizard) as usually either a Janitor, passanger or sometimes as a cook. Without knowledge I’ve been banned from playing the server for the reason that I’ve been accused that my account is an Alternative for Tibirculosis3D. I just wanted to say I have no alternative account like that and I have another player in the server that can vouch for my innocence. I done nothing to break the rules and I’ve never really played outside of the roles I do and when I do I never tried breaking any rules I haven’t even been shown any evidence that my account connects to this other user and I don’t understand why I was banned, I just wanted to play the game with my friend and now I can’t because my account is not usable. The player who can vouch for me is Mikeall159, I’m just hoping to be appealed and is there any information you need from me you can contact me through my account

Reason the ban should be removed

I’ve basically been accused of being and Alt account for Tibirculosis3D but I have no account related to that and a haven’t done anything to break the rules, if there is any evidence then I would like to see it and if the evidence shows I committed something to earn the ban then I will accept it gladly but until then I would like to request a ban appeal for this account any questions you can contact me through my account.

Alternate Accounts

Cesar12468 (Only Account)

Hey i just have a few questions before I start processing this appeal with the team.

• Does anyone in your house/connection play the game and or own that user?
  • Why are you appealing now? I see you hit the ban several times this year.
  • Do you have any connection to the Tibirculosis3D account?

Does anyone in your house/connection play the game and or own that user?
If they do I have no idea of it, I highly doubt that anyone in my household/connection even know the game.

Why are you appealing now? I see you hit the ban several times this year.
To be honest I just was too lazy to set up a fourm account and finally add the appeal until now, as soon as I saw the ban I just basically moved on and thought it was unfair but I didn’t have the time or energy to really look into it until now. Also I had no idea that is account had been banned multiple times and I’m starting to suspect my account has be compromised.

** Do you have any connection to the Tibirculosis3D account?**
I have no clue who this is, as far as I know I’ve been framed for being them and banned because of it, if anything I might look into my account security because if this account it tied to me somehow I feel like my account has been hacked or compromised.

On investigation, There is strong evidence to indicate you have attempted to ban evade.

Due to your attempt to evade your ban, you are banned indefinitely. You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server’s admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14’s Wizard’s Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

Added appeal-rejected and removed appeal-pending

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.