FoxMouth -- Attempted ban evasion

Ban reason:  “Attempted ban evasion. Appeal @ forum.ss14.io
Length of ban: 6 Months.

Events leading to the ban:  I had argued with a admin about my in game name for it not being conducive to the role playing environment.  Which my name was just “Fox Mouth”. Annoyed at thus followed temp-ban I was like fine I’ll just make another account and choose a more cooperative name and after several fail attempts with multiple accounts on many different ips (VPN/Devices) I was ultimately banned.

Reason the ban should be removed:  I feel like regret for when I could have just waited for my ban to expire, but I let my the worst part of me take action. Since the perma-ban its given me time to reflect and realize that I was in the wrong. I plan if unbanned to change my ingame-name and to no longer overlook administrative decisions. If any incidents do happen I know to look at this as a lesson and to follow my next moments with appropriate actions, in order to hopefully mitigate the chances of increased punishment.

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to remove the ban.
A word of warning any future attempts at multikeying(multiple accounts) and ban evasion will result an a ban with a voucher of good behavior from another server requirement and a indef ban.
I would advise to read our rules again on joining the game as the rules and game have changed significantly since you last played.

Appeal accepted - ban removed.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals