Ghnoyeurghe - Datacenter

Username: ghnoyeurghe

Ban reason: Datacenter
Length of ban: Indefinite
Ban Issue:
I did not do what I was banned for

Vote Opt-Out: false

Events leading to the ban

I’ve played the game a over the last couple weeks on a few different servers. I haven’t ever breached any rules to my understanding. I went to boot this server as it had a high population, and was met with the message that I had been banned for datacenter. Any help figuring out what caused this, or what I did, would be greatly appereciated.

Reason the ban should be removed

I would first like the ensure I didn’t unknowingly break a rule before claiming the ban should be revoked

Alternate Accounts

My apologies I misread “I did not do what I was banned for” as “I do not know what I was banned for” sorry for the lack of clarity

Datacenter bans aren’t applied to specific accounts, they’re applied to IPs used by things like virtual private networks (VPNs). If you are using a VPN, disabling it should allow you to connect to Wizard’s Den servers. If you are not using a VPN or something similar, but still cannot connect, please do any of the following:

Added appeal-rejected and removed appeal-pending

ah thank you kindly. my landlord forces a vpn onto the network so I can just chalk this up to another game it has ruined for me lmao. I appreciate the insight though, have a great day!

If you have a decent history of playtime here, on SS13, or on another SS14 server, you might be able to get an exemption by messaging game admins and requesting a VPN exemption

oh awesome thanks kindly. I’m slowly building time in other servers so maybe I’ll try that after a while

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.