[Hwee] - [Starting Cult/3rd ban] 2nd appeal

[Hwee] - [Starting Cult/3rd ban] 2nd appeal 

SS14 account username: Hwee
SS14 account username: Hwee
Ban reason: [Cult. 3rd ban within 6 months.]
Date of ban: [2/11/23]
Length of ban: [Appeal only]
Events leading to the ban: [I was a Chaplin on Detroit station I started with cult. getting toys from the games and after a while I got bored attacked an engineer and got banned right fully so. I am sorry if I missed anything that’s all I remember.</font> Reason the ban should be removed:&nbsp;<font color=“#1abc9c”>[I know that I can still make positive contributions to the rounds and I still regret what I have done.  I wasn’t only banned for starting a cult it was other temp bans which were 100% just me being a new player and now that I understand the rules and how the mechanics work much better these things will not happen again.  At minimum I would like a 12 month ban or unban in a few months with limited access like only passenger with no syndicate if that is possible.  I have been playing A LOT on Nyanotrasen I like it there but this is much better due to the odd balancing and maps on Nyanotrasen. I will 100% continue to play the game there if I am not unbanned.  I apologies for my past actions and would really really like to be unbanned.]

Administrator consensus is to deny this appeal. You may reappeal in one (1) month. It is highly recommended you get a voucher of good behavior from another server to increase your chances of the next appeal being accepted. 

From Rejected to Ban Appeals