I ran up to random people and asked if i could suck dick because i thought it was funny and i got banned

Ban reason: it says ERP and vulgarity
Length of ban: it says it can only be lifted with an appeal
Events leading to the ban: (sorry if this is full of typos i am not natively english) i thought it would be funny if i just ran up to random people and said can i suck your dick. pretty sure i said it at least 2 times and was just saying it to shock them and see their reaction. then security came over and beat me up and put me in jail i kept asking why and the clearest answer i got from a guard was that divine punishment was coming my way and i realize now they were probably talking about me getting banned. someone probably ended up actually feeling uncomfortable and told security that or something. i just hung out in the prison and was having fun so it wasnt really a problem since i had a guy to talk to who was growing weed and he gave me a joint and around that time i got banned.
Reason the ban should be removed: this is my first roleplay game and i never heard of “ERP” until now and i didnt really know what it actually entailed but even after googling it i will say that i did not ERP. although i can understand if i was banned for vulgarity because i said dick a bunch of times. i understand if i cant swear on these servers but it wasnt really clear to me at the time if ERP was referring to mentioning literally anything sexual. i hope this ban gets lifted because i was genuinely having a lot of fun and want to keep playing and i dont think i can find another game like this and i can easily avoid problematic behavior like this in the future. 

Screenshot 2023-10-19 230018.png

I’ve put a vote up for the admin team to decide.

Claiming not to know what ERP is, is not a terribly good defense since the rules state it explicitly in rule 3:

Absolutely no Erotic Roleplay (ERP) or sexual content, including direct or indirect mentions of sexual behavior or actions.

If your appeal is accepted please make sure you read the rules more closely, as any further infractions of the zero tolerance rules will likely get you a voucherban which can not be appealed for 6 months.

Hey again,

After a vote, your appeal has been denied. You can re-appeal in a couple weeks.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals