whatever that mean 2-1

get fucked heavy weapons guy

On 10/16/2023 at 7:31 AM, Fortnite said:

whatever that mean 2-1

get fucked heavy weapons guy

On 10/16/2023 at 5:39 AM, unclerk said:

fuck you fire not alive

simple-minded skill issue

it eats flammables and breathes oxygen to grow, producing Co2 gas and ash as waste, which invalidates this article’s counterargument entirely
therefore it passes all requirements for life and is a living being with no consciousness.

also, that’s Delaware bro aint nothing going on in Delaware

1 hour ago, Warentan said:

Im using USA as my location to not get fucked up islamic shit i have no idea whats going on with delaware or whatever that is

but still it doesnt metabolize or has genetic material so fire not alive

fire is a process not an organism, organisms reproduce they do not spontaneously exist from oxygen fuel and heat

1 hour ago, unclerk said:

Im using USA as my location to not get fucked up islamic shit i have no idea whats going on with delaware or whatever that is

but still it doesnt metabolize or has genetic material so fire not alive

Fire technically does metabolize. It uses chemical reactions (fire) to break down and process flammables into pure C and Co2. It also has an atomic “State” of chaos and vibration which can also be said the same for the “State” of atoms making up a strand of DNA.

also basically nothing happens in Delaware and… well it’s Delaware nobody cares about Delaware.

2 hours ago, deltanedas said:

fire is a process not an organism, organisms reproduce they do not spontaneously exist from oxygen fuel and heat

you’re a process >:(

Amoeba are alive, and they spread instead of… yeah… and reproduce via mitosis. The same can be said for fire.

Also the first cell to ever exist spontaneously existed from a bilipid layer forming around some gonk, so fire is just an often reproduction of that.

If it’s alive, is it like plant or animal? This is important for vegans as it would mean that food cooked with fire might not be vegan.

The only reason I can see for it not being alive is that it’s not made of cells. Which seems like a fairly arbitrary distiction to make.

10 minutes ago, crazybrain said:

The only reason I can see for it not being alive is that it’s not made of cells. Which seems like a fairly arbitrary distiction to make.

Admin correct, its not made of cells so fire not alive

47 minutes ago, Warentan said:

Fire technically does metabolize. It uses chemical reactions (fire) to break down and process flammables into pure C and Co2. It also has an atomic “State” of chaos and vibration which can also be said the same for the “State” of atoms making up a strand of DNA.

also basically nothing happens in Delaware and… well it’s Delaware nobody cares about Delaware.

I mean its technically, if you look at that some goddamned game that I bought in %100 discount on steam technically runs on my computer but it doesn’t change the fact that I can’t play it

In the end of the day, fire not alive

3 hours ago, crazybrain said:

If it’s alive, is it like plant or animal? This is important for vegans as it would mean that food cooked with fire might not be vegan.

3 hours ago, crazybrain said:

I don’t think it’s a plant OR animal, and definitely not a fungi or bacteria, so I dunno what it could be. Maybe a new type of organism. Vegans now have to worry about the fact that cooking food is using fire for involuntary labor before smothering a fire. Personally? I don’t care about fire lives, I just thought it was cool that they meet life requirement.

Also, good point! The requirement for cells IS arbitrary. Fire still has a composition of vibrating particle clumps, which can be called cells, as an amoeba is a writhing cellular clump.

Fire is alive, but I think people are just upset that it isn’t cells, but a smaller, less organized array of moving wood/coal/other thing particles.

9 hours ago, Warentan said:

simple-minded skill issue

it eats flammables and breathes oxygen to grow, producing Co2 gas and ash as waste, which invalidates this article’s counterargument entirely
therefore it passes all requirements for life and is a living being with no consciousness.

Explain in Fortnite terms you yapper

3 hours ago, Fortnite said:

Explain in Fortnite terms you yapper

fire uses chugjugs and medkits. It also shows fortnite to other players to make new players. that means it’s a player.

9 minutes ago, Warentan said:

fire uses chugjugs and medkits. It also shows fortnite to other players to make new players. that means it’s a player.

Neat. STILL!

Fire is not alive.

admin said its not alive wrap it up

https://tenor.com/onibc7eaE1S.gif

is water alive?

13 hours ago, eewa said:

is water alive?

no water is not alive. why would you think that that’s stupid and dumb why would you even think of that?