Japahd - you called someone faggot that violate one of our zero tolerance rules

Username: japahd

Ban reason: you called someone fa#%@ that violate one of our zero tolerance rules
Length of ban: Indefinite
Ban Issue:
I did what I was banned for, but the ban is unreasonably harsh

Vote Opt-Out: true

Events leading to the ban

was helping one of the fellow botanies and he allowed me to help by making a special brownie that uses cannabis, when i picked up some cannabis one guy almost crited me punching me telling me to let go of the cannabis, then i said stop! im helping, stop beign a f##~(not the whole word), didnt know that that would lead to a ban, i have more than 200 hours playing heads and i do not troll neither greytide in any server, and didnt know that you could be banned forever by sayingf##`` once

Reason the ban should be removed

didnt know that that would lead to a ban, i have more than 200 hours playing heads and i do not troll neither greytide in any server, and didnt know that you could be banned forever by saying f## once

Alternate Accounts japahd - you called someone f#### that violate one of our zero tolerance rules

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to reduce the ban from indefinite to 3 weeks 5 days.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:

• Enough hours played to know the basic rules by now.
  • 2nd Chance

​​​​​​​Appeal Accepted - Reduced ban ending on 2024-06-28T00:00:00Z

Added appeal-accepted and removed appeal-pending

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.