Konakoa | Banned for racial slur?

Ban reason: 46984 Racial Slur
Length of ban: Only removed by appeal
Events leading to the ban: I have no idea why I was banned to be honest, I’m not racist. I am 100% sure I haven’t said anything racist
Reason the ban should be removed: I think it should be removed because like I previously said I don’t think I even committed the crime.

This is the message that got you banned.

image.png

Ah so I in fact did say it, that is embarrassing haha. Well if I could get the sentence reduced from permanent or something I guarantee it won’t happen again. It’s not normal at all for me to say that, I don’t know what came over me.

So can we do anything about this? Should I restart and make a new appeal?

You can amend the current appeal

Hey, so I was with them, when they said it. We were doing solar and found a nukie ship and I was trying to hack the doors. Then that is when they said it, I wasn’t offended or hurt by it. I don’t think they would say something just to hurt a player or be mean to someone.

Ban reason: 46984 Racial Slur
Length of ban: Only removed by appeal
Events leading to the ban: (I honestly didn’t remember this event until I talked about it with my buddy, I wasn’t trying to lie my way out) Me and my bud were out doing solars like he said and we found a old nukie ship, we were hacking our way in and I said what I said when he was busting open the doors.
Reason the ban should be removed: This is unusual for me to say this, I never insult anyone or try to ruin their time on ss14. I was just exploring with my buddy and said something I shouldn’t have. I can 100% (for real this time) say it wont happen again

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to reduce the ban from indefinite to 1 week.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:

• No previous history of this nature
  • Genuine appeal

Appeal Accepted - Reduced ban ending tomorrow.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals