KonstantinAngelov - when i try choosing any of the roles it says "you have been banned from this role"

Username: KonstantinAngelov

Banned Roles: all of the command roles and all of the sec department roles

Ban reason: when i try choosing any of the roles it says "you have been banned from this role"
Length of ban: Indefinite/dosent show me time
Ban Issue:
The ban is fair, but I would like a second chance or reduction

Vote Opt-Out: true

Events leading to the ban

it was quite long of time ago but if i remember corectly i was warden and i used my stamp to turn a janitor into a legal killing machine working for the securaty department but i used him to kill random civilans.

Reason the ban should be removed

I learn my lesson also as i played more it turns out i like the game for the roleplayng rather than the killing so i promise no further incidents of that manner will happen.i see were i was wrong and im sorry about it please give me second chanche, wiazrd s den server are my favorite and sec dpeartment and command were my favorite roles i love protecting the civilans please give me chanche to redeem myself.

Alternate Accounts

i may have another account but im not sure if i do its on the email [email redacted]
but i have never played in it and only use this account.

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to reduce the ban from indefinite to 1 week.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:

• 2nd Chance
  • Time served

​​​​​​​Appeal Accepted - Ban Removed.

Thank you alot,i will try to be cooler sec.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Added appeal-accepted and removed appeal-pending