Kubernads - Datacenter ban

Ban reason: Datacenter connection
Length of ban: Until it is appealed.
Events leading to the ban: I use the DNS service WARP on my computer and at one point I forgot it on and connected to a wizden server with it. Everything was fine, I could play. But when I turned WARP off, I got the automatic ban with the explanation: “You are connecting through a datacenter or VPN. For adminstrative reasons we do not allow VPN connections to play etc.” Problem is, as I mentioned, I had WARP turned off at that moment. When I turned WARP back on, I could play normally. Now when I connect with WARP, it says that I am banned with the reason “Datacenter”. When I turn it off, I still get the ban that I described before (the ban with the longer reason).
Reason the ban should be removed: I am in a situation where I cannot play without the datacenter connection, neither can I play with it. I am completely fine playing without a datacenter connection, but currently it is impossible for me to do so, and now it is impossible for me to play at all.

202312161153251.jpg

202312161206221.jpg

Datacenter bans aren’t applied to specific accounts, they’re applied to IPs used by things like virtual private networks (VPNs). If you are using a VPN, disabling it should allow you to connect to Wizard’s Den servers. If you are not using a VPN or something similar, but still cannot connect, please do any of the following:

From Rejected to Ban Appeals