Mooneater Banned From Wizard Den servers

Ban reason:  Honestly was not sure what I was doing was just kind of doodling around trying to see what things did was literally my first game with a job
Length of ban: Just says connection banned :confused:
Events leading to the ban: I think I was an engineer assistant but I really don’t know the job titles I was trying to figure out what to do and was fiddling around with a big machine probably not the smartest thing in hindsight. Then I started getting dms from an admin asking why I was fiddling with stuff in a way that felt really angry too me and I said I was having control issues because I was just embarrassed I had no idea what the hell I was doing in the game and now an admin was mad at me so I alt-f4ed to get away from the situation and ended up banned for the rest of days apparently. it says tried to overload AME I don’t know what it stands for.
Reason the ban should be removed: I honestly did not know what I was doing and was just really embarrassed and wanted to leave the situation. I wont fiddle and will try and learn the game better its honestly a lot to unpack and I definitely was just pressing levers and stuff to see what happened was not trying to be malicious. Sorry just want to enjoy the station like everyone else. 

The admin team has decided to accept this appeal. Please be careful around mechanics you don’t understand, don’t be afraid to ask someone for help in-game.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals