Nine999_99's ban appeal

Account name: nine999_99

reason of ban: treating to metagrudge in this post:

date of ban: 13 of march

ban leinght: 1500 minutes

reason ban should be removed: I WASNT actually thinking of metagrudge, I was just really fucking angry cause I spend 90% of the shift in jail or doing something to let me out of it for practically nothing.

Baisically I only wanted to do this like in the internet arguments about your mom, they didn’t actually had sex with her but just trying to make you angry

12 minutes ago, nine999_99 said:

I WASNT actually thinking of metagrudge

18 hours ago, nine999_99 said:

i swear to god i am gonna gib him next time i am gonna get a syndie or nukie antag

 

12 minutes ago, nine999_99 said:

Baisically I only wanted to do this like in the internet arguments about your mom, they didn’t actually had sex with her but just trying to make you angry

So you made a forum post to try to make another user angry?

1 minute ago, Chief_Engineer said:

 

So you made a forum post to try to make another user angry?

Nope, but to make other user feel certain feelings, also saying shot like that sometimes helps me dealing with anger, sounds stupid but it works

3 minutes ago, nine999_99 said:

Nope, but to make other user feel certain feelings, also saying shot like that sometimes helps me dealing with anger, sounds stupid but it works

Better example would be memes that say shit like “I have your ip it’s: 69.420”

9 hours ago, nine999_99 said:

to make other user feel certain feelings

What certain things were you trying to make them feel?

8 hours ago, nine999_99 said:

Better example would be memes that say shit like “I have your ip it’s: 69.420”

I’m not so sure about that. To anyone that knows what an IP address looks like, that is obviously a fake IP. Anyone who knows the memyness of 69 and 420 can get a pretty good idea that’s a fake IP just based on that. On the other hand, to both players and administrators, even when context is considered, your comment about metagruding someone is indistinguishable from an actual threat or intent to metagrudge.

The ban has expired. 

From Rejected to Ban Appeals