Username: Sanya_Govnarev

Banned Roles: All command roles

Ban reason: "You banned from this role" if it counts
Length of ban: Indefinite
Ban Issue:
The ban is fair, but I would like a second chance or reduction

Vote Opt-Out: true

Events leading to the ban

While playing Captain, I’ve promoted Pun Pun, Clown and Mime to captain, giving all of them and some random people AA, because I was having birthday that day and decided to be generous. In addition, I gave Pun Pun almost all of the cap gear (uniform, vest, laser gun). IIRC, Pun Pun soon started a shootout with security department. At the same time I got messaged by admin (dont remember his nickname), questioning why I gave AA and items to monkey. I dont remeber the complete reply but I remember mentioning my birthday. Then admin responded that “birthday” is not valid reason to pass AA to random people and monkeys. I said ok and took all the gear and additional access from monke. After that I got bored and broadcasted over comms console that Im not giving out all access anymore and going to leave and play rimworld. I gave all my items and rank to hop and left the game through cryopod, giving random engi I met on my path my uniform/cloak.

Reason the ban should be removed

I’ll never give guns to monkeys and kobolds as captain again, except in emergencies like nukies

Alternate Accounts

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to remove the ban.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:

• Time served

​​​​​​​Appeal Accepted - Ban Removed.

Added appeal-accepted and removed appeal-pending

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.