Security Role ban Appeal required

Role(s): All security roles
Length of ban: Appeal Required
Events leading to the ban: I was played as security officer, some guy said he had stolen the HoS’s gun while in a taxi, plus there was a guy who as far as i know and were told, he was a syndie, so we found the guy who i was told was a syndie “Chuna” was the characters name, soon they hopped onto a taxi bot, or were hooked into it before yelling “See ya suckers” Or something along those lines, so, because as far as i knew they were a syndie, i shot them with a lecter until they died, because it was red alert, The second guy was an accident, brig was spaced and the HoS told me to brig him, Resulting in him suffocating, i also was told he might be a syndie seeing as he had lethal weapon that he stole from HoS. 
Reason the ban should be removed: I was role banned and also banned for 4 days because i was told thing by the Head of security, My Department head, Which resulted in two peoples deaths, who i was told were syndicate, Traitors, Terrorists, If anything, I feel i should not be role banned for being fed mis-information.

The situation is understandable. Please try to, where possible, independently verify information being fed to you if you can. Accepted, your rolebans will be lifted.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals

From Ban Appeals to Game Servers