Skibidi214 - "Banned for Antag Rolling - Instant cryo on Vulture and Lizard, suicided on Levi after about 5 minutes. 1 week for second major offense this month."

Username: Skibidi214

Ban reason: "Banned for Antag Rolling - Instant cryo on Vulture and Lizard, suicided on Levi after about 5 minutes. 1 week for second major offense this month."
Length of ban: 1 week
Ban Issue:
I did not do what I was banned for

Vote Opt-Out: false

Events leading to the ban

After lizard crashed for the second time in like 30 minutes, I joined miros and vulture to test if i can play on two servers at once, cryoing shortly after doing that. Then I joined lizard because it had a good map on but I also cryo’d after finding out that it was laggy as fuck. The last server I joined was leviathan to actually play the game as it’s closer to my location, then left after around 13 minutes because I had school and went to sleep.

Reason the ban should be removed

I didn’t do what I was banned for, instead the admin in question (boss dude) assumed everything and just hit me with a 1 week ban after i logged off the game.

Alternate Accounts

1 Like

This ban will end before a vote can be completed and I will close it off. Ends in 13hrs.

When you perform actions that are of the exact same nature of an antag roller there is no way to differentiate your intent from that of a antag roller.

I would highly recommend you do not try and join multiple servers as you did and if you have real life commitments 10min after starting a game, I would suggest not joining in those cases as it just looks like you are antag rolling.

Added appeal-rejected and removed appeal-pending

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.