SS14 account: Xcreeper20

Character name: I believe it was Samuel Hyde or something like that
When was the ban: 6/12/21
Server you were playing on when banned: Don’t remember, probably lizard
Your side of the story: I admit I was a bit of a troll and honestly I understand how that can upset people. For that I apologize. Although I do sometimes kill or arrest for petty reasons, I don’t (typically) do it out of malicious intent, and only do it to add some flavor to the RP aspect of ss14. That being said, I understand why people don’t always like that and feel I have taken it too far.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have realized that I do truly enjoy this game, and that I am remorseful for taking that enjoyment from others. Although I think some justified drama in rounds is fun, I see how I have taken it too far, and wish to fix that. I’m not asking to be immediately unbanned, but after a few days or once administrative powers are more locked-in in the game, I would like to take a different approach to playing ss14, especially as the community grows.
Anything else we should know: If Seth ends up reading this, I would like to personally apologize to you for the killings. I understand its not fair, and you’ve been nothing but help me as a new player in the game. Thank you, and I’m sorry for taking the enjoyment of the game from you.

Do you have anything to say about the alt-accounts you were using on SS14 servers?

25 minutes ago, swept said:

Do you have anything to say about the alt-accounts you were using on SS14 servers?

Yes actually. I had a few accounts that I would use, but obviously I won’t continue using them due to their sole use for trolling. Since I won’t need to jump around servers and whatnot I won’t be using them and will be deactivating/deleting them.

We have decided to give you a second change and unban you. You will be under increased scrutiny, so please re-familiarize yourself with the game servers’ rules. And don’t use any alts.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals