Suspected Raider, metacomming

Ban reason: “Suspected Raider, metacomming, messing with wire, welding and sabo-ing arrivals, bashing random crit person to dead, lying in ahelp”
Length of ban: Untill appeal
Events leading to the ban: 5th day playing the same way iv been playing which my friend has been playing longer. We were sabotaging doors and wires and stuff like that as I thought we were allowed too as I never got a warning saying to stop or anything like that during my play time on both servers. During a round me and moth were walking around while stuff was exploding and then the admin messaged me and we had a talk during this time me and moth got into a chat so I could explain it just in case.
Reason the ban should be removed: I was completely unaware that we were not allowed to do that as we never got any response for our actions. (we thought it was funny during the time) I’ll stop being sabo’s and figure out how to become them in the game now that I’m aware of, and I’m unsure of what suspected Raider is?

name Galaxy Atom

Admins are unfortunately not omnipresent and can’t see every unreported rulebreak, the related rules in question can be found here; https://wiki.spacestation14.io/wiki/Server_Rules#Do_not_intentionally_make_everything_worse_[Self-Antagonism]
and here; https://wiki.spacestation14.io/wiki/Server_Rules#Do_not_use_external_means_to_communicate_with_other_players_[Metacomming]

You can become an antagonist by randomly receiving the role from the antagonist opt in in the character creator.

does that mean were unbanned?

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to remove the ban.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:

• Behavior was similar to raiding in where someone will come and just troll for the hell of it and throw away the account, from your appeal this does not look to be the case.

A message from the banning admin (Sphiral): 
Heya to both of y’all, just wanted to personally apologize for the bans. The only reason this was close was due to you both having extremely similar actions to what we call raiders (an in-team term we use), and had to make a judgement call. The fact you both appealed basically shows that it was a true error, and that neither of you are a raider. I’m sorry for y’all having to do an appeal this soon on into playing, and I hope y’all can have plenty of fun outside of this situation. Hope to see you both in game, and hopefully on good terms. Have a good day/night/designated-time-period!

Appeal accepted - ban removed.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals