Terezi4real - Generally Annoying and Weird

Discord Username: .terezi.
Ban reason: Generally Annoying and Weird
Ban Issue:
The ban is fair, but I would like a second chance or reduction

Events leading to the ban

A few month long stint of becoming annoyed with and being more annoying back to wizden staff which i now apologize for and request a second chance, in which I will be normal, mostly just want to lurk or help with mapping questions as i created a mapping tutorial series on frontier station.

Reason the ban should be removed

I apologize for my past insanity, i was enjoying myself in my antics and feeling like i was fighting for a cause, but i was really just being quite annoying to an overworked admin staff, and i regret my actions as they cut me off from the central community for a project i hope to help and enjoy for years to come. I humbly request a second chance to exist in the discord, as i still deeply enjoy and love the game and want it to grow and flourish as 13 did. after many months of not playing it (due to my pc breaking) i have come back reevaluated and ready to enter polite society and determined to stay out of the way and be kind to all. I am a respectful and respected figure in the frontier station discord, despite my inability to play the game for a long time. still engaged with mapping which i enjoyed unlike any other hobby. once again i apologize for my past behavior and promise to be respectful in the future.

Alternate Accounts

none i use

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Please do not bump your post, then delete your bumps. Due to our large volunteer base, voting takes time. Please be a bit more patient.

wasnt my intention, just replies i decided against. but yeah, sorry

The moderation team has decided to maintain this ban.

Added appeal-rejected and removed appeal-pending

New → Done

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.