Thievery Gloves Nerf?

I feel like the concept of having your entire ass backpack being stolen and not knowing is a bit silly. I feel like a prompt that says “Your wrist feels colder” or “Your back feels lighter” when your major items get stolen would be a lot more realistic. Slots like pockets, ties, headsets, and maybe the belt I can believe were stolen without notice, though.
Often times I’ve had situations where I steal, or someone steals, a massive item or obvious article from someone and they don’t even notice until 3 minutes later, which is unlikely when we’re talking RD’s suit or Cap’s PDA.

1 hour ago, Warentan said:

I feel like the concept of having your entire ass backpack being stolen and not knowing is a bit silly. I feel like a prompt that says “Your wrist feels colder” or “Your back feels lighter” when your major items get stolen would be a lot more realistic. Slots like pockets, ties, headsets, and maybe the belt I can believe were stolen without notice, though.
Often times I’ve had situations where I steal, or someone steals, a massive item or obvious article from someone and they don’t even notice until 3 minutes later, which is unlikely when we’re talking RD’s suit or Cap’s PDA.

Another good take???

This is would honestly be nice to have, as you’d get a better chance to react and get your stuff back.

Ofcourse would be even better for any command member. 

Also I think the prompt of cold back or wrist should show not right after it’s stolen, but like a minute or two afterwards so it’s not an instant out for whoever took it but still gives the victim a span of memory to work out who did it on their own.