[wedge_shape] - [banned for too many issues/most recent being noct used as cmo]

Ban reason: repeated issues ingame, major number of notes in under 4 months, 18 if not counting bans
Length of ban: appeal only
Events leading to the ban: ok so this is only gonna be based on the last issue then a bit on uh all of the issues, basically i found a syndi box with det right, tons of tiders followed and grabbed everything, i took a noct bottle because it looked useful so i wouldnt have to worry about overdosing bad people with chloral and wouldnt have to bother chemists for chloral, i admit i did that wrong using contraband as a head and should be correctly warned about it via ahelp so therefor i can note it down to not do that, now with the other issues, everyone makes mistakes i cant list all the issues
Reason the ban should be removed: im really sorry for all the trouble ive caused, i am trying to get better, if you see my adminremarks there should be a bit of gaps between them, i aint perfect and nobody else is im happy for the ban to be a temporary one if you can so grant me that, i just want to try to grow out of this habit as a good person, and play my favourite game, see all my friends ive made along the way and to thrive in this society

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus deny this appeal and to issue a voucher requirement for further appeals.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:

• Extensive history of issues
  • Repeated issues after numerous warnings with little sign of improvement.
  • Excessive power gaming and other rule breaches after warnings.

You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server’s admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14’s Wizard’s Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

Appeal Denied - Voucher must be provided on any future re-appeal.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals