Needs to be bigger.

Ping is annoying tho.

K

12 hours ago, _Y_ said:

Ping is annoying tho.

:thistbh:

EPIC

okay, now this is epic

Welcome :heavy_check_mark::handshake: to your :boy::girl: :new: :papua_new_guinea: Invision Community! Take :a::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: some :yellow_heart: :watch: :hourglass_flowing_sand: to :open_book: :orange_book::green_book: through the :house_with_garden::sweat_drops: :metal: Getting :scream_cat: :person_getting_massage::haircut_woman: Started :grin: :new: :guide_dog: :guide_dog: :heavy_plus_sign: Administrator :page_with_curl:. The :clap::tongue: :rofl: Getting :person_getting_massage: Started :anger: :new: :guide_dog: :guide_dog: will 🏼:panda_face: :walking_man: :walking_man::man_walking: :arrow_right::bust_in_silhouette: :grinning: through some of :fire: the :point_left: :rofl: necessary :walking_man: :walking_woman: to 🏻:sweat_drops: ∈ :up: your community. The :metal: Administrator :page_with_curl: takes :purple_heart::purple_heart: :arrow_right::bust_in_silhouette: :blush: through the :metal: details of the :metal: capabilities of :busts_in_silhouette::arrow_left: platform.

Wewcome to youw nyew Invision Communyity ^w^

Take some time to wead thwough the Getting Stawted Guide and Adminyistwatow Documentation.

The Getting Stawted Guide wiww wawk you thwough some of the nyecessawy steps to setting up youw communyity.

The Adminyistwatow Documentation takes you thwough the detaiws of the capabiwities of ouw pwatfowm.

May as well comment in the welcome post.  I hope this forum outlives us all. 

1 minute ago, daniel_cr said:

May as well comment in the welcome post.  I hope this forum outlives us all. 

yeah me too. SS14 has come a pretty long way, here’s to a prosperous future filled with dead Pun-Puns and deafening honks!

@everyone gm (good meowning!)

thank you for inviting me to this place…

yes

epic

23 hours ago, Visne said:

:thistbh:

You can disable it. Big thonk.

Test

Ok users can delete their own stuff now.

I live!

what in the heck have i joined