Andy Manty-banned for erp long ago(wrong!)

Ban reason: [Reason for ban, visible when attempting to join the server]
Length of ban: PERMA BAN

Events leading to the ban: so i was an new player (not so new for some standarts100hours)(now i have like 1000hours) When i was playing i decieded to play as an Naked dude who wears and clock and other then that i was naked i was joking around making “old philosofers lived like this” yata yata and when i was doing this i never had erp intentions for a while this was like that ,then captain relized me  and told me to get coverd and after hearing this i wanted to disobey captain so i keept walking around naked i only get dressed around the captain and this went like this for while then rookie me decieded to change clotes around the captain to piss them of and they ahelped to an admin admin asked what “was i doing infront of the captain"and I MADE THE BİGEST MİSTAKE and said jokingly sad this admin this:” I THOGHT SHE LİKED İT"so as you can guess after  that I was banned for ERP
Reason the ban should be removed: So dear ADMİN That reading this story kinda explains what i did and how i was missunderstood after an bad answer (to add this “I thoght she liked it” this sentence has no value in game or ban text because its just what i was think and thought it did not honestly reperesnt what i did that round.SO TO keep it a little small when i was saying(İ toght she liked it)ı never wanted  to messege a thing like "Look at my btt aint it good and yea i am naked"the thing i was meant to sad (LOOK at my naked charchter avatar Captain! I am disobbeying you!) so this is why i should be un-banned;you could watch the replay of round and check my last text if you check    in gameplay i did and the texts i sended. you can see there is no ERP intention over there.(maybe some shter behavior and LRP)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      CLOSİNG REMARKS: THANK YOU FOR READİNG THİS BAD WRİTTEN TEXT i accapted The erp accustions in my other appeals that i maded long ago Because i was NOT Experinaced  and didnt know what is  erp and what is not;Now unfortunatly İ know what is ERP and what is not THANK YOU ONCE AGAİN

SEE YOU AROUND İN GAME (ı hope)                             

AND YES THE VOUCHER BAN WAS GİVVEN AFTER MANY BAD ATTMAPTED APEALS SO i shouldn,t need vaoucher if i found not guilty

Hello, regardless of your claims in this appeal you were given a voucher for attempting to evade your ban.

We have a zero tolerance policy towards ban evasion.

The requirement for us to consider an appeal from you is that you must have a voucher of good behavior, and that your appeal must be made at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt.

Your last recorded ban evasion attempt was on 2023-11-07.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server’s admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14’s Wizard’s Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play and represent the opinion of that server’s entire admin team instead of just an individual admin. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals