Appeal Ban - S1RSL0TH

Ban reason: “name (racial slur)”
Length of ban: Banned until I appeal.
Events leading to the ban: I was playing the game as a Chemist and had changed my name to Walter Oak as a Breaking Bad Reference (not as a troll) after I had finished playing, I had gotten off and taken a break from the game (about a week) when I came back, I was greeted with a banned message when trying to enter Wizards Den Salamander. That is all I remember from the last time I got off; an event may have occurred since then that I don’t remember.
Reason the ban should be removed: I don’t remember ever changing my name to racial slur, and considering I dislike racial slurs as it is rude and an absolutely terrible thing to say I believe it’s incredibly unlikely that I had changed my name to racial slur. Maybe the mods made a mistake or maybe something happened that I don’t remember but I’m almost 100% sure I didn’t do what I’m accused of. (sorry not trying to talk too much) 

Screenshot 2024-01-15 140707.png

This looks like it was for another player but is sharing your connection information, do you have anyone on your connection also playing?

My brother was a fucking idiot.

:crazy_face:

Sorry for sending so many messages, i thought a quote was editing the message and i wanted to delete the post, im not sure if mods avoid ones with lots of replies but i hope not, when i wake up in the morning i will check and if i dont receive a reply i will re appeal (if thats allowed im not sure) 

Just now, S1RSL0TH said:

Sorry for sending so many messages, i thought a quote was editing the message and i wanted to delete the post, im not sure if mods avoid ones with lots of replies but i hope not, when i wake up in the morning i will check and if i dont receive a reply i will re appeal (if thats allowed im not sure) 

yet again messaging, but i re-read the rules and i wont re appeal. sorry :confused:

Yeah don’t make another appeal ill keep processing this one, give us some time to look in to it and we will get back to you with more info or a decision shortly, soon.

Ok, fair enough. I hope i get unbanned since i did nothing wrong (in my eyes) but i respect the mods and what ever you think is right i will go along with (not trying to sound like a suck up). I hope my brothers actions dont reflect on me, he has a high level of autism and often doesnt care what people think thus causing the name.

Any news?

We are just having a discussion about it now, I have to allow this discussion to run for a minimum of 24 hrs as part of the appeal process before coming back to it so its still got another half a day or so but ill give you an update as soon as I can.

Ok, thank you.

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote and we come to the consensus to remove the ban.
The removal will will not allow your brother to play they will need to appeal them self if they wish to play again, but you should be able to access again now.
Appeal accepted.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals