Ban appeal, confused why it blows up with the fuel tank,

SS14 account username: MichaelMarko

ban reason:" Welder bombed then dc’d "

Date of ban: recently 

length, I am assuming permanent 

Events leading to the ban: I was messing around in maint with a tank of fuel and accidentally attacked the fuel tank, was confused by why it blow up. Dc’d because I was dead and also I was kinda done for the day after it exploded 

Reason the ban should be removed: now I understand that it blows up when touched with a blow torch, I will never do that again. 

sorry if the title didn’t fit the appeal template 

would love to change it 

You grabbed a welding tool, turned on combat mode, turned the welder on, and hit a fuel tank all within 3 seconds and accidentally and without expecting it to explode?

yeah, I know I messed up but this is the first and only time for me to happen, I just want to keep playing and I promise that this won’t happen again, u can put a note one this account or something like if this happens again ban without the chance to appeal. 

To clarify, are you still saying that sequence of events was an accident, and that you were confused why doing those things caused the fuel tank to explode?

15 hours ago, Chief_Engineer said:

To clarify, are you still saying that sequence of events was an accident, and that you were confused why doing those things caused the fuel tank to explode?

not really, I did not intend for the fuel tank to blow up, but everything before that I did on my own volitation 

volition*

So what did you intend to happen as a result of those actions?

32 minutes ago, Chief_Engineer said:

So what did you intend to happen as a result of those actions?

I was expecting it to break much later than it happened. Also, I was just expecting the gas to leak everywhere and I would comeback to clean it up. 

5 minutes ago, MichaelMarko said:

I was expecting it to break much later than it happened. Also, I was just expecting the gas to leak everywhere and I would comeback to clean it up. 

because I thought that it will spill, I did it in maint than anywhere else 

The admin team has decided to accept this appeal

From Accepted to Ban Appeals