Ban Appeal for Snorf

[Snorf] - [naming character “BIG BOOBS”]

Ban Reason: naming character “BIG BOOBS”

Length of ban: “This ban may only be removed via appeal.” Events leading to the ban: It all starts about say like 7 months ago when I named my character “BIG BOOBS”. At the time I had found this quite hilarious. I was not aware of the rules at the time as i kinda just treated it as TOS kinda thing and skimed through it. I do admitted at that time even if I understood the I would have probably ignored it cause “funnis”. I played for awhile at the time and was never ahelped or warned I just kind of thought it was ok even though now I know it clearly isn’t. That was the last time I played for a while cause I got kinda bored of the game and just didnt play for some time. Now fast forward to a few days I see some videos of really fun SS14 gameplay. I was really intrigued at the real Roleplay potential I had missed all those times ago. When I hop on Lizards to play again I did not pay attention to my name, as I thought I had the main character I play selected. I spawn in, and I get teleported to the sit-room. I was asked why I had that name , and I told replyed “oh yeah last time i was played about ehhh idk 7 months ago that was my name just forgot to change it”. About a 3 seconds after I sent that I was banned.

Reason the ban should be removed: I get that I was have a history of being a quote “shitter”. I would agree that name would fit me for my actions at the time. I also understand the perma ban as I do have a history of being banned for time durations. However I would like to appeal I am no longer that type of people to go and throw station pets and SSD folks into disposals. I believe I am capable of more mature actions since the last time I have played and am ready to rejoin society as a reformed fella. I understand If this appeal is not accepted cause honestly what I did was kinda goofy but I belive I can be goofy in a way that can bring benefit to the players of this game without harm done.

The admin team has decided to accept this appeal. Please make sure your characters have appropriate names before playing again.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals