Ban Appeal

Hello I would like to say that I am not the same person as Noyou260. So I was letting my younger brother (7) play on my steam account so I helped him set up a SS14 account Noyou260 and I come back today and It says that someone on this device or connection has a perma ban so like I asked him and he said that he kept feeding the crew poison and self antaging so I would like to say may you unban him (I’ll delete his account and hide SS14 so he can’t play) so I can play again if not possible may you lower the ban to minimum 1 month if that is not possible then I do not really mind but I do have to say thank you for keeping our community safe. - IPuroI

1 minute ago, IPuroI said:

Hello I would like to say that I am not the same person as Noyou260. So I was letting my younger brother (7) play on my steam account so I helped him set up a SS14 account Noyou260 and I come back today and It says that someone on this device or connection has a perma ban so like I asked him and he said that he kept feeding the crew poison and self antaging so I would like to say may you unban him (I’ll delete his account and hide SS14 so he can’t play) so I can play again if not possible may you lower the ban to minimum 1 month if that is not possible then I do not really mind but I do have to say thank you for keeping our community safe. - IPuroI

BTW I let him use my account I created this today since he was making people hate my other account

Why do you care?
You’re not the banned user, and it doesn’t seem like you’ve played the game at all(?)
If you want to appeal the ban, you need to appeal it with the original account, not an alt.

Ok will do

I made it on this account because it was causing me to not be able to play but I will do on my brothers account

not using template

you and your brother are also quite obviously the same person, judging from your writing as well as login history. stop bullshitting and make a proper appeal if you want to be unbanned

From Rejected to Ban Appeals

From Rejected to Ban Appeals