Ban appeal

SS14 account: Some_Random
Character name:   Jane or something else i don’t remember
When was the ban: i was banned March, 5th, 7:20 - 7:40. Lizard.
Your side of the story: I said The N-word after I was arrested for 5 minutes but I only left my cell then tripped and the proceeded to go in and lie down.

Why you think do you think we should know: I said it cause security is just a annoying thing.
Anything else we should know: noting

Ok follow up I checked and moony said “wait about one week, unless you want that extended.” Which I have waited about a week now and I didn’t want to keep posting cause I would get a longer time for a ban but it’s been exactly a week and moony hasn’t checked the Un-Ban request, thus I will wait.

Please don’t make duplicate appeals, the admins aren’t just ignoring you I promise. I know you want to get back in the game, but badgering them about it is just going to annoy them more than anything. 

I know not to make mass amounts but I only made about Two which where in different time spans of about 20 - 24 hours ago, also I know their busy people but I would Love a Response from them as soon as possible and i saw moony was on about 1 hour ago and either he didn’t see it or ignored it which he wouldn’t ignore it.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals

From Rejected to Ban Appeals