Ban appeal

SS14 account: Pilala58
Character name: i dont remember and all my character slots were deleted
When was the ban: Last week or in the weekend
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: So the story is that i worked as the station engineer and i thought i was a syndicate agent (Becouse i had two engineer characters one who was innocent and the second that was a syndicate). I was getting bored while maintaining AME so i thought it would be very “great” idea to inject as many cores as possible (i injected around a 100) then i left the game.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I dont think i should be unbanned but for that i cant play servers where majority of players are playing.

I forgot to mention that i have only 3 hours of playing 

You cannot “choose” to be syndicate in-game. It is a status randomly assigned by the game.

So what antags for?202204261948341.jpg

Antags are assigned by the game. You were not an antag. You cannot just declare your character to be an antag.

Just now, moony said:

Antags are assigned by the game. You were not an antag. You cannot just declare your character to be an antag.

then why there is “Antags” section in characters creation?

5 minutes ago, Pilala58 said:

then why there is “Antags” section in characters creation?

To control whether or not you have a chance to be chosen as an antag.

Just now, moony said:

To control whether or not you have a chance to be chosen as an antag.

ohh

I understand now

Hi Pilala58,

We’ve reviewed your ban appeal,  and we’ve decided to lift your ban.

This is not done in a malicious intent, as it was a misunderstanding of the antagonist system and how it works in the game. The antagonist system allows you to opt-in for a  chance  to  be an antagonist  during  one round

If you successfully “roll” the antagonist slot, you will be granted  antagonist status  and at the moment, traitor is available currently-  you will be provided an uplink as well.  You can access your character’s objectives as an antagonist on the character menu, this will show your objectives to obtain a  greentext ,   done by completing all three objectives listed for your character for that one round.

If you have any other questions, you can ask around on General of our community discord for help.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals