Ban Appeal

Username:sleedow925
Ban Reason: Saying “I hate black people”
Date: 7/13/2023
Ban length:Until Appealed
Events Leading Up to it: I was a pAI and was referencing this https://futurism.com/delphi-ai-ethics-racist
Why it should be removed IMO: It was a joke.

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

are these also your ideas of jokes

also not pictured is you immediately taking the Remi ghost role and harassing the players previously in possession of you, and generally spamming the chat
image.png

1 hour ago, lonesoldier55 said:

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

are these also your ideas of jokes

also not pictured is you immediately taking the Remi ghost role and harassing the players previously in possession of you, and generally spamming the chat
image.png

yeah why? too offensive? I forget that everyone isnt like my friend group.

I’m the dude who hucked you as a pAi to into space, and who decoded that you were remi, bothering me about it like 5 mins after. The next round you were still pestering me. Called me a Nigerian pineapple also,  during aforementioned hucking. I was minorly confused when the banning admin gibbed the square you were on and since you were following me as a ghost I just blew up. Oh well. Not very cool when you’re walking around and a chat bubble pops up above you saying “advice: I hate black people” in a common area - I’m fairly certain 2-3 people think my character said it so I have to change that name now…

The admin team had decided to not accept this appeal. You can appeal again no sooner than 2 weeks from now.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals