[Glek] - [Self Antag]

= For game bans =

SS14 account username: [Glek]
Ban reason: [Repeatedly having to be told to stop harassing players as a non-antag and stealing high risk objectives as a non antag (abducting Ian)]
Date of ban: [1/17/23]
Length of ban: [appeal only]
Events leading to the ban: [I (a mime) saw a lawyer kill Ian and seeing that he was a rotting corpse I brought him to a disposal unit and put him in it (without flushing) then after this security blames me for killing Ian and sends the whole sec force after me, I have been receiving unlawful jail times of above 10 minutes and having my paper taken away with admins not doing anything about it so I evade. I am caught at the end of the round and brought in custody into the escape shuttle at which point I am disconnected from the game, permabanned.]
Reason the ban should be removed: [I should be unbanned because the initial arrest was on false pretences as I was not responsibly for Ian’s death and the players that were “harassed” were the security members who tried to arrest me who I blocked with mime walls. This “harassment” wouldn’t have occurred if I wasn’t wrongfully accused. Also I was banned at the end of the round in shuttle because an admin was frustrated with me (I have a clip). If I was being banned for stealing high risk objectives it should have been done when it supposedly happened. Anyhow I don’t want to be permabanned so I will change my ways for another chance] 

This ban was not exclusively for the one incident as a mime. You have been given three separate notes (outside of this) for being a shitter as a non-antag in the last week, with two of them being today. The pattern of behavior is why the ban was permanent.

Hello, I have been playing mime and clown recently with the exception of medical assistant could you mabye role ban me instead of permanently banning me? 

Actually, looking at ban history and your previous failed appeal, this should have been a voucher-only ban under our current policy.

You may only re-appeal this ban 6 months from now (7/17/2023) with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals