I'm tired of going to subway

I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE

skill issue and seethe or something 

you should continue going to subway for their cool ass tasty cookies tho.

pretty tasty imo

simply don’t go to subway, i like what-a-burger

eat real food instead

Jersey Mikes is really good if you live on the east coast. Highly recommend. Way higher quality than subway, bit on the expensive side IMO.

On 7/11/2023 at 8:04 PM, deltanedas said:

eat real food instead

Still going?

That is correct, also I would like to reiterate that subway is garbage, and their “bread” is not and cannot be classified as bread.

I’ve never been to Subway. I’ll take your word for it.

I have been to it once or twice. It is not too bad, as long as you don’t make it a regular occurance.

Personal experience with subway is the find your GOTO.
For me its Italian BLT, italian bread, lettuce, onions, lite mayo. Simple solid meal that I can chow down on whenever I do.

Also suck up to the “sandwich artists” if you go frequently, eventually you will notice you are getting more and more packed sandwiches. Treat your service workers right ya know.

But yeah paroting what lucky said, subway is grand as a rare treat. as a frequent meal its just meh.

On 9/12/2023 at 12:10 PM, TurboTracker said:

Personal experience with subway is the find your GOTO.
For me its Italian BLT, italian bread, lettuce, onions, lite mayo. Simple solid meal that I can chow down on whenever I do.

Also suck up to the “sandwich artists” if you go frequently, eventually you will notice you are getting more and more packed sandwiches. Treat your service workers right ya know.

But yeah paroting what lucky said, subway is grand as a rare treat. as a frequent meal its just meh.

Do you like their uhhhh teriyaki sweet onion chicken thing sandwich? Any sandwhich i get has to be toasted

then go to mcdonalds

5 minutes ago, linger said:

then go to mcdonalds

McDonalds is the embodiement of corporate greed. Id go there if it was the original menu. Arby’s is king

1 minute ago, FumoLegionnairy said:

McDonalds is the embodiement of corporate greed. Id go there if it was the original menu. Arby’s is king

yea bro we also live in the metaverse

18 minutes ago, linger said:

yea bro we also live in the metaverse

LMAO nahhhh, I hope they crashes and burns even more 

You should be going to the grocery store or sourcing your food from local farms whenever possible in order to alleviate the corporate hold that we’re indoctrinated and, ultimately, enslaved unto. Your gut is your second brain, there are plenty of studies showing that proper nutrition is a game-changer for mental health, quitting fast food is a great first step to eventually getting energy levels up to exercising, which will facilitate drinking more/enough water - this is an infinite feedback loop and you grow exponentially. Short of catastrophic or traumatic events in your life, pivotal but minor changes, like the choices you make with your food, will make your life better through sheer autonomy.