Is Space Law as it's in the Wiki actually the agreed on Space Law security should use to act?

And if so, is just being a syndicate agent (found with open uplink for example) enough to be permad? Because it doesn’t say anything about that but it seems to be kinda consensus at least for the people that play security a lot but they’ll also tell you they gonna execute you for breach of arrest even if you complied in the entire process until then.

Talking about MRP

LRP used to have no law other than “just be somewhat reasonable” and open uplink = perma was very much a thing.

Wiki SL is the same one as in guidebook so yes, sec ought to try to uphold it.

Well yea I heard about it on LRP but honestly, my experience so far on LRP with security as Antag wasn’t exactly worse, overall they seem to be more chill and less focused on “winning” than on MRP (Salamander).

It started with me and another syndie being caught right as I pressed the buy button on a surplus crate, the other guy instantly started to attack the secoff that discovered us while I was able to grab a cobra out of the crate, I am not even sure if I hid that sec off before he shot me down and after a short visit in the medbay and when they realised I had an open uplink warden and detective instantly decided to throw me into Perma. Shoot out to the sec off by the way, he was pretty chill.
To that point I complied with everything and didn’t try to escape, mind you. I kept demanding a lawyer and a trial but they said they got no lawyer so I am out of luck, at some point I ahelped, no idea if that did anything but at some point someone else asked the HoS or Warden why I was there and they cited things that happened AFTER I was in perma, like me attacking a window to get their attention or grabbing one of the pistols when they started shooting at me because the ratking hid behind me in perma.

Well that was the point I told them to fuck off and just logged off, honestly I still feel really bad about that round, because while it might be the most realistic portraying of police and totally makes sense in universe that Nanotrassen wouldn’t care about “Space Law”, this whole Space Law thing solely exists gameplay wise to NOT take Antags permantly out of the round if they didn’t cause major damage/deaths, at least that was always my understanding of it.

That’s why my question if how it was handled is the intended ruling and I also kinda wonder what I should do next time? Starting a stupid LOOC discussion? Keep AHelping? Just eat it up?

• Assault (threatened secoff with gun, or at the very least were an accessory to the other guy who was assaulting the secoff), +10 minutes
  • Possession of Syndicate Contraband (cobra/uplink/surplus crate), +10 minutes

Since your crimes exceed 15 minutes, you’re eligible for permanent confinement.

Not required, according to space law.