Is this metagaming

I arrived as a syndie and bought the gloves of the north star to become a really op boxer. Just for fun, not gonna go on a rampage, just gonna be an undefeated boxer.

However sec arrested me, muffled me, and put me in a solitary confiment chamber with a rotting corpse because they saw that I had the north star gloves. 
Though, on the gloves description and name, there is no mention of it being a syndie item.
And so I ask, was it right for sec to arrest me, or was this metagaming?

north star gloves are pretty clearly non-standard station equipment which are of significant danger to the crew to let someone run around with

no, you got caught, it is not metagaming. its a game mode about stealth.

but the fact that they put me in a cold metal room fully naked with a rotting corpse is a bit too much wont you say

3 minutes ago, linger said:

but the fact that they put me in a cold metal room fully naked with a rotting corpse is a bit too much wont you say

You deserve it, you cold syndicate bastard.

14 hours ago, linger said:

dont act like someone who deserves to co-habitate with a rotting corpse then

your evil :frowning:

4 hours ago, linger said:

your evil :frowning:

yes they are evil indeed as always

On 1/17/2024 at 5:18 PM, linger said:

Did they even do sec RP or did they do shitsec rp

19 hours ago, FumoLegionnairy said:

Did they even do sec RP or did they do shitsec rp

they did warcrime rp

Ain’t metagaming. 

They’re obviously a weapon. And as lonesoldier said, nonstandard equipment. 

Plus they’re not exactly “hidden” or disguised in any way. 

4 hours ago, RyanStrudfelt said:

Ain’t metagaming. 

They’re obviously a weapon. And as lonesoldier said, nonstandard equipment. 

Plus they’re not exactly “hidden” or disguised in any way. 

oh no… clowns…

3 minutes ago, linger said:

oh no… clowns…

What about clowns

Just now, FumoLegionnairy said:

What about clowns

they are evil, always slipping, always launching pies at us. One time they called the honkmother and all hell broke loose.

19 minutes ago, linger said:

they are evil, always slipping, always launching pies at us. One time they called the honkmother and all hell broke loose.

Was that the hellspawn round? That was fun, but yeah clowns are a major oof. I hate getting face pied and having to search for an extinguisher

1 minute ago, FumoLegionnairy said:

Was that the hellspawn round? That was fun, but yeah clowns are a major oof. I hate getting face pied and having to search for an extinguisher

just splash water on your face. get a cup from the bar and fill it up.