jellicoDace - for telling the truth

Ban reason: Lying in aHelp something something
Length of ban: yer really just gonna shit like this
Events leading to the ban: A medical doctor had been given a note from the HoP regarding something (I never found out what) and they were asking the sec officer (warden ?) to read it when they were assaulted by the sec officer. after the officer made clear that they did not respect the HoP’s authority I shot him with a shotgun to allow the medical doctor to escape. the reoccurring authority issues amongst the crew is becoming a real problem and should be addressed (I did not lie in aHelp)
Reason the ban should be removed: make it a week ban, I cant look at chem like this. not for a week at least

to note: the “anti-authority” comment was directed at the station

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote and we have come to the consensus to reduce the ban to 3 weeks.
The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:

• Being a tool in ahelp is not appreciated, and not tolerated. The admin team is 100% volunteer, and being an ass to them will see you quickly removed.
  • The appeal was basically incomprehensible requiring a large amount of time to verify simple details, which did not go over well with a ban appeal for lying in ahelp.
  • Repeated issues with over-escalation.
    Appeal accepted ban will now end on the 11th of February 2024 (11/02/2024)

From Accepted to Ban Appeals