KrillKrill120 - [Sexual content - ZERO TOLERANCE] R365 - Player described a sexual action in dead chat "He was sucking my dick anyways

Username: KrillKrill120

Ban reason: [Sexual content - ZERO TOLERANCE] R365 - Player described a sexual action in dead chat "He was sucking my dick anyways
Length of ban: Indefinite
Ban Issue:
The ban is fair, but I would like a second chance or reduction

Vote Opt-Out: false

Events leading to the ban

Note that this was a week ago and I just got off a vacation so I may have forgotten a few details of the encounter. The events leading up to this was. I had just gotten killed by an xenos in Rounys Marine Corps Alamo server. I was patrolling a sector with some other guys then we were ambushed by a xenos and killed. I was dragged out of the building and dying hoping for another player to revive me. After a few minutes in ghost mode my body became unrevivable. I was talking to another player who was getting revived or they just found their body. He said on the lines of, “I hope you’re getting revived as well.” I said, “Oh I’m unrevivable.” he said, “Oh well I saved you once I’m sorry about that.” I said, “Oh well he was sucking my dick anyways.”

Reason the ban should be removed

I’m looking for a removed ban or reduced because I did not mean it to be sexually in anyway. But I can see why it could be sexually. Though it could have been insulting to the player of the xenos. So It will be fine if I get reduced. I’m also a new player so can I please have a second chance because I love playing as a marine.

Alternate Accounts

Any update on this please?

Im’a close this one off, from the look of it you are talking about RMC-14. You want to go and appeal on their discord appeal section, these appeals are just for the Wizard Den servers:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.