[LRP] Name Legality Check

It’s me, Randy Smorganto, in-game. Can I change my name to Donald Trump by the slimmest of chances? I want to start a lil personal web series covering my adventures across games, it’s my steam name too, oof. I promise it’s nothing political, pure memes and fun.

Up to you guys, wanted to see

Hiya, thanks for asking first. Of course, we can’t allow any name references especially super obvious ones, but you could just slightly change it to something that’s not just switching up letters like Tronald Dump and it’ll be alright. Someone named Tom Cruise changed their character to Tex Cruize and no one seemed to notice it after. As an example, if I wanted to be not-Trump I’d use Arnold Truman.

Can i add a 2 at the end of something. Can have him be a clone or android or something rp wise.

One of the retreaded staff gave me an hour ban and refused to work with me even when I was typing up names that might work. Actual shitsec staff. Thanks Repo, you smell like a reddit mod.

Since you have taken it upon yourself to derail your own thread, I have taken the liberty of marking Kezu’s post as a solution/answer to your question.