Raider1200 - Role Ban Appeal

SS14 account username:  Raider1200 
Role(s): Command and security.
Date of ban: I do not remember the exact date, as I received this ban somewhere close to a year ago.
Length of ban: Appeal ban.
Events leading to the ban: I honestly do not remember anything from the round as it happened so long ago, I apologize that I can’t really add anything to this other than the ban message I got when I inquired an admin about it recently, “Prioritizing metafriends/relationships over captainship to the point of allowing them to fuck over other heads”. 
Reason the ban should be removed: I think I have grown a lot as a player since this happened, and would like an opportunity to prove myself as a competent player in command and security roles, one who will prioritize the importance of the given job over any personal opinions on certain players. I also want to apologize to the people I negatively impacted, as being in a command role I should have shown a higher level of competency and will make sure that if I get appealed I do my best to be fair to all the players I interact with while playing in a command or security role. 

There appears to be a solid track record of connections and no noted issues in recent time. These role bans will be lifted. You should be able to play as all roles again.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals

From Ban Appeals to Game Servers