Repentify - Insulting people in Russian

Ban reason: [Russian Spammer]
Length of ban: [Permanant]
Events leading to the ban: [I wrote Russian insults in game and insulted people in Russian.]
Reason the ban should be removed: [I understand my behaviour is deeply wrong, I haven’t thought of the consequences, and believe I deserve a ban, but not such a long one. I greatly regret my actions and behaviour.]

I made a mistake, the length of ban is untill Appealed.
Very sorry for the mistake.

By default, we don’t allow VPN connections to our servers, try disabling your VPN if you’re using one. If you must use a VPN, then you need to request an exemption.

Due to your attempt to evade your ban, you are banned indefinitely. You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server’s admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14’s Wizard’s Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals