Snipermonke

Ban reason: asked for it after telling people to go kill themselves.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Length of ban: permaban                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Events leading to the ban: aright so a racist det/sec was insulting me the whole round cause the admins spawned Xeno’s suit and I was having fun punching another Xeno guy we both had boxing gloves  and like we weren’t attacking anyone else but then the det/sec arrested me and said cause I had a Xeno’s suit so like I don’t know why but I had some rage in me so I said I mean word that I should’ve never said that word. Coming back to the ban reason no one ever asked me to stop, and I just said the words the racist det/sec.                                Reason the ban should be removed: I’ve done some mistakes and that one was really a big one I know but I believe perma-ban me cause of something like that sound dumb and I think giving me a warning before perma-ban me was a bit stupid.

On 11/5/2023 at 3:57 PM, Snipermonke said:

I think giving me a warning before perma-ban me was a bit stupid.

I this supposed to say “I think not giving me a warning”?

yea I meant to say not giving me a warning before perma-ban because I could not edit it after posting sorry.

It looks like they did try to give you a warning. They told you to cut it out via ahelp and you replied with “man you know i dont care if you ban me i dont fucking care”. I don’t know the timing of it related to the ahelp, but IC it looks like you said “What are thy gonna do?” “ban me?” “i areadly  got banned 5 times” “you think i care?”

I just remember them tell me to not say that anymore and plus I just said it once if I’m right and maybe a 1-2 weeks ban would be better then a perma-ban.

Are you saying you don’t remember your responses to what they said? Them telling you not to say something anymore sounds like a warning, especially since they wouldn’t have to tell you if they were just going to indefinitely ban you, since you can’t say anything while banned. If you’re doing something expecting to get banned and responding to an admin telling you to not by telling them things like you don’t care if you get banned, why would they only temporarily ban you?

I mean I changed since that I’ve learned from my mistakes, I’m nicer, but I guess I’m not getting a second chance huh? I’m not getting unbanned that what you’re saying, I guess.

We usually do a vote for every appeal, so I can’t tell you that you are or aren’t getting unbanned. What I can tell you, is that it’s strange for you to say you should have gotten a warning, when in reality you had been warned and responded by saying that you don’t care if you get banned

Admin consensus is to deny this appeal at this time. 

You may appeal again in two weeks.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals