TheDon - "Used F slur to describe security"

Username: TheDon

Ban reason: "Used F slur to describe security"
Length of ban: Indefinite
Ban Issue:
The ban is fair, but I would like a second chance or reduction

Vote Opt-Out: true

Events leading to the ban

I used the F slur as clown to describe security - I realize this is against the rules and was not considering this at the time. I have been a long time SS13 player just moved to SS14 and would like a chance at redemption as I realize I should not have done that

Thank you,

Reason the ban should be removed

I used the F slur as clown to describe security - I realize this is against the rules and was not considering this at the time. I have been a long time SS13 player just moved to SS14 and would like a chance at redemption as I realize I should not have done that

Thank you,

Alternate Accounts

Valta - but not really used

Due to your attempt to evade your ban, you are banned indefinitely. You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server’s admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14’s Wizard’s Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

1 Like

Wait how did I attempt to evade the ban?

Going to be honest I don’t really think this was a huge crime & I wasn’t really thinking too much when it happened. I’m not going to do it again now that I realize its an issue

an indefinite ban for using a bad word seems pretty harsh

1 Like

@TurboTracker Is there really nothing I can do here?

I don’t have a good way to get a reccomndation from another server - I assume the ban evasion is because I made another account right before posting here which I included in my origional appeal. I honestly just didnt really understand what was going on at first and didn’t consider that would be evasion.

I’d like to play this game and was enjoying it - if theres any way you could lift or reduce the sentance since it’s my first penallty I won’t do this again

Thanks,

1 Like

Added appeal-rejected and removed appeal-pending

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.