thegaemer-"Early massive mission sabotage

Ban reason: Attempted to sabotage the AME before 30 minutes as antag. This is considered Early massive station sabotage. Went SSD went caught IC, which is evading AHelp.
Length of ban: 10,080 minutes
Events leading to the ban: Having been selected as a syndicate agent while playing engineer, I thought it would have been a good idea to mess with the AME injection rate. When I was caught, I quit the game in frustration, feeling cheated and irritated that my plan was foiled as soon as I even attempted it.
Reason the ban should be removed: I was unaware sabotaging AME was considered “Massive station sabotage,” as it seemed easily reversible, ultimately harmless, and like the worst thing that would happen would be a fee paid to cargo. I did not disconnect intentionally to avoid the AHelp. If I had known that my actions, which I have witnessed many times playing engineer, were against the rules, I would not have performed them. If I knew that an admin was on the way to talk with me about my actions, I would have stayed (admittedly as a ghost) and discussed them with the admin. I feel I was banned unfairly, and should if not be unbanned entirely, at least changing it to a syndicate antag ban would be more fair.

From Ban Appeals to Game Servers

Added appeal-pending

This ban has expired since the appeal has been made, on the 2024-05-07T00:00:00Z. Closing off.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Added appeal-accepted and removed appeal-pending