TMarshal A regrettable outburst

Ban reason: For saying a zero tolerance word 
Length of ban: I believe permanently
Events leading to the ban: I was being arrested for lubing stuff even though I only lubed sec hallway once so I got upset because they were just looking for a reason to arrest the clown nothing new there but afterwards I was taken and gibbed in the hallways before even given a chance to serve my sentence while they were dragging my body through the halls I begged for an admin to help, after asking for admin help I was banned and I can no longer play is this how admins are supposed to behave? I try to report people but my pleas always go unnoticed but as soon as I do something an admin is there within a millisecond it seems off.
Reason the ban should be removed: first time occurrence and it wont happen again I just wanna play my clown role

Almost every time you’ve tried to contact an admin about an in-game issue they’ve responded. I think it would be disingenuous to say there is admin bias going on because you got banned for violating a zero-tolerance rule. 

On the same subject of the relay, you seem to have a frequent habit of getting into trouble or over-escalating (ex: shooting a lawyer because they called you shitsec, or stabbing people over poor assumptions). Given the amount of times you’ve been a problem in the relay it is staggering that this is your first ban. Are you sure you’re not going to continue being a problem if we unban you?

10 hours ago, TMarshal said:

but afterwards I was taken and gibbed in the hallways before even given a chance to serve my sentence while they were dragging my body through the halls

You had a killsign.

I swear I will never cause any more problems when I play if the opposite occurs I will take any punishment given without a complaint

I am not sure I totally believe you but it is up to you to prove it. Accepted. I highly suggest you stay on much better behavior going forward.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals