Tronnus [NSFW OOC]

Ban reason: “NSFW OOC chat. References to ‘onlyfans’ and the ‘epstein list’

Length of ban: Appeal Only

Events leading to the ban: Must  ha ve been when I was way too blackout drunk on the weekend and the following days because there are alot of things that I have no recollection of from those last days. I drank way too much over a way too long time and nearly the whole week is a blur  for me. 

Reason the ban should be removed:  The only reason I have is that I am sorry and that I will make sure such things do no happen again should you guys give me another chance to be a part of this community. I will stay away from ss14 should I drink again, no matter the amount tho I am sure I will not drink again in a long time following the last days. Having no memories on this is no excuse and I can only imagine what kind of cringe stuff I must have typed to be banned for and to be honest I feel so ashamed for it that I do not even wanna know the full chat log of my toxicity. Me and alcohol do not mix well at all and the last days have proofen that once again, also drowning sorrow in booze is never wise. I am sorry! 

We have very strict rules on sexual content to keep the community open to all. Hence why the zero tolerance policy.
Probably best to keep off the sauce when playing, bunch of rules and lower self consciousness doesn’t usually mix particularly well.

This has been put to an admin vote and the consensus is to accept the appeal and lift the ban. Please keep it clean in the future especially with our zero tolerance rules.
Appeal accepted.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals