Two accounts on same computer

Hello!

My sister showed interest in trying out SS14. However, she would have to do it on the same computer and same connection I normally use, though with a different account.

Only one of us would be playing at any one time, so no metacomming.

Could we end up getting in trouble for multikeying (since from the server’s perspective, it would look just like multikeying)?
Is there anything I need to do to prevent that?

My account name is: The_Batata
Her account name is: Lunna

From Help to Questions

Removed wizden-servers

You can do this, but I’d highly recommend that you do the following:

• Send a message to game admins telling them that you will both be playing on the same computer with different accounts. Ask them to add a note to each account so that if something comes up in the future, no one thinks you were trying to hide this.
  • Don’t play in the same round. If one of you stops playing for any reason and the other wants to start playing, wait until the next round starts or switch servers.

That should let you avoid any issues while playing assuming neither of you break any rules. If one or both of you do break rules, admins will probably try to look to see how to handle the situation, and I can’t predict exactly what they’ll decide. You should also understand that if one of you gets banned, it’s likely that both of you will be unable to play during the ban.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.